Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit 4 capture all frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajeevkannadi

i need a circuit by which the signals at any frequency can be captured.so that no signals returned back.pls help me.if u have any ideas send it to me.[/b]

i think u r looking for a broad band reciever.. is it true? I also assume that the frequency signals are analog. Dear, broad band filters can help u in this regard, but still their response is different for different frequencies. One prefered method is to use 3 seperate filetrs, one for low frequencies, second for medium frequencies and the third for high frequencies. Then amplify the 3 outputs seperately to an equal amplitude.

the same can be applied when the signals are digital.

- Ali Sajjad

I was reading about rf "mixers" that provide a high degree of isolation between the input ports. In this application an RF signal is input from a prior stage or antenna, usually via a tuned stage, - a local oscillator signal is the second input to the mixer. The output is the sum or difference of the two. Author was describing the ability of this circuit to keep the local oscillator signal from going back out thru the antenna and being radiated. Maybe a "mixer" is what you are describing.

Russlk said:
What do you mean "captured"? A properly terminated coaxial cable will not reflect any signal.

actully i need a circuit for capturing frequency emitted by radar.so that no signals are reflected back.also if u have any project idea based on radar pls send it.

I don't think it's possible to "capture" radar signals so they don't reflect. It's the fysical shape of an object and the material it's constructed with that determine how much signals are reflected.

By carefully designing a shape and selecting the right materials you can make an object (almost) invisible to radar

what youmentioned here is right about the shape of the object but at the same time automating tuninig circuit for capturing frequencies can be constructed.iam waiting for such circuitideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back