Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chillout music

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloody-orc

Hi there.
I'm planing on making me a nice chillout music for working with microcontrollers and electronics. Now i'm searching for something cool and smooth; but not classical music.

Does anyone know any good jazz or chillout songs?

I usually listen to music by Robert W. Smith while doing that kind of thing, though it is rather 'classical' [instrumental, more like]. I know "Inferno" is one incredable song, especially played live :shock: His "Ireland - Of Legend and Lore" is pretty sweet as well.

And when I'm out of that, it's usally my Iron Maiden album :D

ok thanks. i'll try to find them and listen. maybe they are just the thing...

OM Lounge i know is famous for cool jazz, mabey some Miles Davis stuff too? for general chillout i would have to say moby is good or anything calm like keane i think. and if u really wanna be chilled out get some system of a down on :p no dont really they are teh suckage!

Although it could be said that it borders upon classical, check out Philip Glass. Some of it can get repetitive, but is nice all the same. Also there is some nice Krafwerk out there. Years ago we had a guy who would play Tangerine Dream in the lab all the time. Some became fans, others hated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back