chest-belt for heart rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

defcon31

hello,

i have a idea for making a peronal heart rate monitor. however, i'm only interested in the ecg chestbelt itself, but i can't find companies that only furnish the belts (+ with datasheets).

i'd like to connect the chestbelt to a pic processor or something for evaluating and saving data.

does anyone have experience with this?

datasheets of chestbelts are also welcome !

thanks in advance

that's very kind for giving that link, very interesting of course !
BUT this is not exactly what i'm looking for because i'm interested in the ECG chestbelt-measuring method instead of the fingertop-method.

More exactly: i'm looking for companies that furnish the ecg chestbelts (ONLY the belts, without anything else furhter). The datasheets or explanation of how to interface the belt would already be a good point to start and explore more my idea.

anyone has experience with this ?

thanks in advance

whoops! Sorry Defcon. I didn't realize this was using a fingertip method. I guess I should have read the entire article huh?!!! :roll:

I'll keep looking. Have a good one!

Johnson777717 said:
whoops! Sorry Defcon. I didn't realize this was using a fingertip method. I guess I should have read the entire article huh?!!! :roll:

No problem!, I really enjoyed the URL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…