Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

chest-belt for heart rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

defcon31

hello,

i have a idea for making a peronal heart rate monitor. however, i'm only interested in the ecg chestbelt itself, but i can't find companies that only furnish the belts (+ with datasheets).

i'd like to connect the chestbelt to a pic processor or something for evaluating and saving data.

does anyone have experience with this?

datasheets of chestbelts are also welcome !

thanks in advance

that's very kind for giving that link, very interesting of course !
BUT this is not exactly what i'm looking for because i'm interested in the ECG chestbelt-measuring method instead of the fingertop-method.

More exactly: i'm looking for companies that furnish the ecg chestbelts (ONLY the belts, without anything else furhter). The datasheets or explanation of how to interface the belt would already be a good point to start and explore more my idea.

anyone has experience with this ?

thanks in advance

whoops! Sorry Defcon. I didn't realize this was using a fingertip method. I guess I should have read the entire article huh?!!! :roll:

I'll keep looking. Have a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back