Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

charger question

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron1230

I have a Model Craft MFG Pro Tech Auto Peak AC/DC 707 charger
I'd like to know where I may get a manual for it or help understanding how to use and if it is safe to use here is a link to photo of it
**broken link removed**

on the 4 pin it has 12.16 volts DC no load
and on the Deans it has 12.49 volts DC no load
I would be using it to charge ( if safe) a 4 cell 4.8 volt, 5 cell 6 volt, 6 cell 7.2 volt and 8 cell 9.6 volt battery packs all are NiMH batteries.
What would be safe lowest/highest voltage to connect?

I would like to know how to read meter when battery dead and when charged if possible.
https://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww87/aaron123071/BatteryCharger8.jpg
gauge goes from 0 to 6 left to right.

Also want to know when and how to use the fast charge option.
My dad had it lying around so it would be a good deal if I can use it if not for all but some charging needs as it has 12 volt in as a power source.
Any help advice will be greatly appreciated. If in wrong forum please direct to correct one for question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back