Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

car remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to sweep(annihilate) the frequence of one alarm car remote . I have to keep(preserve) the frequence mhz and if possible that only from the frequency to make one the other car remote

If I am not mistaken, modern remote car locks have digital ID codes and each one of them have unique ID and all these run at same frequency. The TX and RX are matched ones and the RX responds to its TX only. This technique makes very less chances of interference. If you change the frequency, i don't think it will work for other car.

from what i understand you want to jam the other remote?
generate a frequency just like the one from the remode but without the cone or with a wrong code?

it is impossible these days as the remotes have a frequency but also have a unique identifier code and without this code you can not jam it.

I just heard about: take a simply receiver on remote controller frequency, and connect the output to laptop microphone input. When the remote controller work, You can make recording the bitstream.With wawe editor can see the timing and combinations.This method doesn't work with hopping-code systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back