Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Car Radar Detector schematics Pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure you don't need a sonar? what would you need a radar for? i am sure it is very complicated to build one.

Sorry, i ment radar detector. Hey, i'm a newbie here. What im asking is if there is someone who has any radar detector schematics

adi said:
Sorry, i ment radar detector. Hey, i'm a newbie here. What im asking is if there is someone who has any radar detector schematics
Save yourself money. Drive sensibly within the speed limits!

Nice one pebe

I agree.

adi

Would a radar detector be any use? Quite a lot of forces are moving to lidar systems.

problem

ya but where ic circuitry and how this system work what thing,s ned to make this :idea:

I think the trick is to build a wave guide.
Maybe even three for all the popular frequencies.
A wave guide is more a physical device than electrical.
After that a op amp circuit triggers whatever.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back