Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

capacitor discharge ignition(cdi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris151722

can anyone help me how to make racing cdi for my scooter without rev. limiter and what parts do i need(list),thank in advance. :wink:

What kind of ignition circuit does you scooter have now? I doubt that it has any rev limit, rev limit is usually due to intake and exhaust port size and muffler back pressure. Some work on the ports might be more useful than a new ignition system.

my stock cdi has an big ic inside called cpu that control the ignition or spark at high revolution. my plan is to make a custom one(transistorized)
but i have only a few idea on building one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back