Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitive Discharge Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakanga

guys can you help me revise this circuit?

it is powered by 9V battery with a capacitor of 130uF...can you help me re-design this one?...i want it to be powered by 12V power...and i want it's charging time at about 1 to 2 seconds..with auto-shut off switch once it is fully charge and a LED to notify me that it is already charge up....please do place the values of every components so i would know what to buy thanks...

**broken link removed**

Good luck with getting your hands on a thyratron.

All you need to do is add a comparator that turns the input off when the output exceeds a certain voltage.

The oscillator can be stopped by grounding the bas of the transistor and the output voltage can be measured using a potential divider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back