Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone design this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the temperature control needs a a relay the connect 12vdc at 20A power to X2 Pins 1 and 8 when the tempture sensor that is connected to X2 Pins 2 and 10 closes the loop (below -20). Totally seprate from the motor control other than it is powered at the same time as the motor.

Having given this some further thought I have concerns over safety/legal implications of this vehicle mod. Although I have designed a circuit which could control the ESC and hence the motor I am unable to test the design under harsh vehicle environmental conditions. If the motor drive electronics were to fail, say, while driving on a major road there could be serious consequences. Neither I nor, I'm sure, the proprietors of this web-site would wish to be considered as contributing to that situation.

I would not hold anyone liable if something should happen. The only failure that I could see being a problem would be if the circuit board were to somehow melt down and start a fire. I would be will to talk about this off the forums through let say email to keep the site from being liable and would sign anything you want removing your liability. Really hoping you will consider this.

I would not hold anyone liable if something should happen.
You might not, but an accident victim might. Sorry, but I'm pulling out. Others may offer help. Good luck with the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back