Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can not initiate ppp connection for ESP32 - Cavli C10AM LTE interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guna Shekar G

MCU: ESP WROOM 32
LTE Module: Cavli C10AM
Interface type: Typical UART interface
ESP-IDF Version: ESP-IDF v4.3-dev-2586-g526f68239

I am trying to interface ESP32 with Cavli C10AM LTE module and trying to upload files from ESP32 to server using LTE module. The connections are made (typical UART) and successfully initialised the LTE module using basic AT command. After initialisation, I am trying to initiate ppp connection from ESP32 to LTE module. I am using the inbuilt pppos_client library available in the ESP-IDF. But my DCE(LTE Module) is not been identified. I have also tried the same with SIM 800L GSM module, still no luck. The error screenshot is attached below.
Error_2.png

I have also tried the github code from the following repository.
Link: https://github.com/loboris/ESP32-PPPOS-EXAMPLE

For some reason I am not able to get the correct response for the ppp client connection. Without ppp connection I am not able to establish a secured SSL/TSL connection using mbedtls library.

Still no luck with it.

If anyone knows any solution to anyone of the above cases, please help me with it. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back