Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

can i make an adapter from ta4f to 3.5mm jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody565

Hi all

Firstly just joined this site so would like to say hello to everyone,

This is my problem- i own an aeromic which has a ta4f connector on it, i would like to make an adapter so i can also use it in a receiver which has a 3.5mm stereo jack connector. Does anybody know how i could go about this?

Thanks for a ny help

Danny

It's a ceramic type mic. You cannot connect it to dynamic mic inputs. But I think you can use it as a computer headset mic just by replacing the ta4f connector using a 3.5mm stereo connector. Not sure.

The TA4F connector is a miniature XLR connecter made by Switchcraft. If you go to Mouser Electronics - Electronic Component Distributor and enter the TA4F in search it will take to a listing. What you want is the TA4M to mate with it. With a TA4M and a 3.5mm female jack you would have to make your own. I am not aware of any commercially available adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back