Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can anyone recommend the output stage for transimpedance circuit using MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it is CMOS MEMS circuit

As show in the attachment, I am looking for the output stage for transimpedance in order to lower the output resistance.

The output stage that I'm using is look like inverter(for digital circuit). Someone say it does not work, so I am looking for the other one.

any suggestion please

thank you

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 411
Seems to me you only need to bias the one you already have. You need to have both devices silghtly on when the input is zero. Otherwise, you'll have a huge deadban in your output.

the current comes from photo diode around 1uA

and, is it possible to have output voltage around 1V (using 0.35 COMS process with L_max = 20um W_min = 0.4um)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back