Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

After being registered here for over 2 1/2 years, I see that now it is time for me to permanently escape this forum and move on to other resources.

But, before I go, Let me say a few things.

I do not intend to make multiple posts of the exact same topic. Many posts may be similar, but it focuses on subsections. It is just like troubleshooting.

My questions I ask are far better than those like "I want to build a superregen. where is the schematic" or "this one doesn't work. I need another schematic".

I see that the amount of help I receive here is very limited if I am lucky.

I understand that some of you have been sending me PM's because you need help, but now, I won't be answering any more PM's.

Good bye.

Why are you leaving?

You dont have to read PMs anyway.Just thurn off the notifications

Last edited:
Someone Electro said:
Why are you leaving?

Presumably because I moved his latest post to the trashcan?, and PM'd him accordingly - for posting yet another thread (probably in the hundreds by now?) asking the same repetitive questions about his supposedly super-regen receiver.

I consider any comment from me on his decision would be inappropriate, but I imagine any regular members would know my position?.

Yeah, bye MStechca.
It is too bad that you don't listen to what other people say to you and fix your circuit so it is like other circuits that work.

hmm, looking at the time of the posts involved, I have no doubt Nigel is correct. I think others were quite generous with their time and help towards mstechca's queries, but sooner or later this was bound to be the result.

Not to be harsh, but as told to me by a professor, Aut disce aut discede, and you seem to have made your choice.

Best of luck in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back