Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Burglar Alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauraim

Please Help Me,please, I Have A Project That I Need To Finsh By Nxt Week . The Problem Is My Source Code Don't Seem To Work , Please I Begg You If Anyone Has Heart Help Me , I Really Need This, I Am Doing The Project Oon A Burglar Alarm. Thank You And God Bless

hi,

Please just use standard fonts, we can read your post without the large bold characters.
The way you have posted tends to irritate the forum membership and you maybe ignored.

OK, We would like to help, BUT you must help us!

What burglar alarm?, Post a diagram

what code?, Post the code.

whats the fault?

EricG

sorry...

//Global Variables

#define RA0 PORTA.FO
#define RA1 PORTA.F1
#define RBO PORTB.F0

void main (void)
{

TRISA = 0B00011;
TRISB = = 0B00000000;
while(1)
{
if (RA1 = = 0) //reset the RBO = 0; this is going to interrupt the pin
//these also interrupt the flag
Flag1 = 0 //////// The interuppt can be enabled and disabled.

}

else
{

if (RA0 == 1 && Flag1 == 0)
{

RB0 = 1;
Flag1 = 1
}
if (RA0 == 0 &Flag1 == 1)

RB0 = 1;

}

}

}

i am doing a pic project , on any burglar alarm. i was asked i need to use a pic or pic16f84a or any pic that can be used or work for a burgla alarm.
i don't av a clue wt i am doing at the moement im just panicking..

hi tauraim,

I program in assembler, not C.

Someone better experienced in C programming may answer.

Any takers for tauraim ?

EricG

Ir's not so much the language, or the MCU, but what are you trying to do? The more people have to guess, the less help you are likely to find...

thank you.bt from da bottom of heart , i don't av any knowledge wt i am doing, im just panickng, im using mikroc to prgroma and then proteus,

tauraim you dont need a microcontroller for a burglar alarm system.By looking your code Sounds like you are Switching the alarm by a PIC isn't it? just switching on & off a PIC pin due to the interrupt occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back