Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

broad band

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am going to start a project to do wireless connection between two amplifires. the freq range is 77 - 750
hz. I wand to design a small transmitter and reciever for this frq rang.
Two amps has the connection with coax cable. I want to design wireless connection between two amps insted of cable.

Could you please give me some idea and few internet site to get ideas ( or cct diagrams, components etc).

Many thanks

You will want to use the 77 to 750 mHz signal as modulation on a higher frequency, say 10 gigaHz. The 10 gigaHz antenna will be small, which will be an advantage. You can no doubt find transmitters and receivers on the www. I don't recommend that you try to build one.

Actually This is related to cable TV. I am a parttime student and decided to do it as a project.
Cable TV amps are connected each other with a coax cable. what I want to do is replace the cable with transmitter and receiver. It has return freq as well.

transmit direction 77MHZ - 750 MHz
return parth 5 MHZ - 55 Mhz.

I belive 10Ghz antenna might works. But I could not find any web related to that.

Any design ideas.

many thanks.

You have not stated the distance between the transmitter and the receiver,
Do you want line of sight transmission? are you considering digital signal processors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back