Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bridge Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebottex

hello all! anyone can help me to design a bridge amplifier with power supply of (+70)-0v-(-70v), maximum output power of 2000Watts. or anyone knows where i can find the sample circuit digram. :oops:

What kind of output watts? RMS, peak, Showroom :D ??
If its RMS that's a mighty power supply, 16 plus Amps@+- 70V.

Out of curiosity, what are you going to do with that Amp?
someone else might help you with a circuit.
Klaus

Thank you for the reply Klaus,

I'm going to use it to my disco mobile service. actually i already have a direct drive amplifier 150Watts per channel and i want to upgrade into a brigde type. is that possible?

You can use LM12 from National Semi. in bridge configuration. Single LM12 can deliver 150W of power. For more details visit www.national.com

You won't get 2000W with it, but definitely more than what you currently have.

I have a cct somewhere for a 1kw amp based on a mosfet o.p stage..running at 90v top and bottom........... you could bridge 2 to get more than your 2kw!!!

BTW the 1kw is into 2ohms!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back