Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bosch Heater timer for tractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tytower

Banned
Call them heaters , glow plugs ,whatever , I have a dud controller.

Its aBosch 12V unit 0 333 402 513.

Has 6 contacts , 2 for the power through labeled G and 30.
The other 4 are numbered K , 50 (pins parralel) , and 31 ,15 pins parallel at 90 degs to other 2

So I am assuming power comes in on pin 50 and K is earthed then power should be on across the relay built in which connects G and 30, for about 6 seconds then it switches off.

My question is - Does anyone have a circuit diagram ?
If not any similar circuits , and if not then possibly you know how these devices work and can point me toward fault finding it.

Its got a couple of trasistors ,a dual op amp LM 2904N one larger electro and a tantalum say 10 resistors and a couple of diodes.All answers appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back