Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Big Toy Sax Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldshop

I am building a large fiberglass saxophone for a teacher. I plan on putting 8 keys on it. I would like to put a switch on each key and when the kids push each keys a different tone would come from a speaker I am placing in the saxophone body. I am not trying to make a real instrument but would like the tones to sound like they were made by a saxophone. Any one have any idea on how to make it work?

It would be easy to make sounds like a buzzer but it won't sound anything like a saxophone.

What kind of budget are you talking about. There are some relatively inexpensive voice recorders out there which could be arranged with push buttons to play back actual saxophone sounds through a speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back