Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery-like Regulator?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call. Next time include layout, my crystal ball wasn't working. What no coax or stripline to antenna, with orthogonal orientation of antenna to diode input tracks?

It is all on the PCB, so no coax lead-outs.

The small square block to the right of the antenna is the audio output buffer.

**broken link removed**

oy.. just the right stub length for maximum interference.. try 30pf across differential inputs.

I think it might already have that, but I'll need to trace it and check. Good idea though.

Can you expand on what you mean about the ideal length for interference? I did think about attaching my own antenna made from a bit of wire to improve reception but I've not researched the requirements for a bluetooth antenna yet.

I think it might already have that, but I'll need to trace it and check. Good idea though.

Can you expand on what you mean about the ideal length for interference? I did think about attaching my own antenna made from a bit of wire to improve reception but I've not researched the requirements for a bluetooth antenna yet.

1/4 wavelength is an impedance transformer. and 1/2 wave is direct coupler.

You may need the right ferrite beads inserted before input. so with cap becomes LC filter

But suppression is the best cost balance between shielding and filter. We used both for 1GHz with tinned brass etched lids.

that is for you to discover.. too many details and possible solutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back