Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloysius

I am currently on a project studying the possibility of memory effect in Li-ion Battery. However, before I reach there, I need to build a battery charger. Could anyone recommend me any good IC chips with regards to the following informations?

1. Constant Voltage / Constant Current Charging
2. Charging of battery using 1A
3. Input Voltage varies from 18 - 30 V
4. Li-ion battery voltage is from 2.4 to 4.1 V
5. Preferably charging with switch / pulse mode
6. Easy connection / set up of circuit

Thanks...

Seek out the "Maxim" ic website and look under application notes , they have a large selection and many circuit diagrams.

Hi

Atmel has a reference design using one of their AVR microcontrollers as a battery charger complete with firmware and schematics. It shouldn't be too hard to find on their web site.

-Brent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back