Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery charger recommendations needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asheekay

What are some of good chargers to use with HG2 model 18650 batteries?

A dude recommended Nitecore and Liitokala. Are they good? Which one is better?

Depends on your expectations. Are you looking for the fastest charge time or maybe one that will be kindest to the cells to prolong life? Is cost a factor? Maybe one with multiple modes is what you're looking for. Good is too vague. Even if you were more specific chances are no one here has these. It would be down to looking at the literature which you can do.

Depends on your expectations. Are you looking for the fastest charge time or maybe one that will be kindest to the cells to prolong life? Is cost a factor? Maybe one with multiple modes is what you're looking for. Good is too vague. Even if you were more specific chances are no one here has these. It would be down to looking at the literature which you can do.
Should charge the batteries fully in no more than 6 hours. Should be kind on the batteries. Battery longevity is more important than speed charging.

I have listed only these two because only these two and Golisi are available here (in Pakistan) online.

Price isn't a concern unless it exceeds 60$ or so.

I might not be that good about battery chargers and their regulators. But I will not fail to recommend something very necessary. Let us check this one here.
What on earth has that got to do with the question. Looks like spam to me.

Mike.

Spammer be gone with you!

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back