Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic FM transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
u r the most ignorant person here after AG, u both have never made an fm transmitter(finally i have to think so) because u both talk like u failed many times to make an fm transmitter! learn the basic sides of fm transmission first and babble of it will make a sense, and AG he thinks we are all deaf like him (maybe the cheapest radio he using not have a quality speaker! Or he got subwoofer output through his cheap radio speaker?) and his poor quality fm transmitter (he owns a"preemphasis" and "trouble boost") is more complicated with a bunch of unusual componets! Its natural that he is jealous of my circuit as it works well without his "preemphasis" and "trouble boost," and carbonzit u better make a transmitter before posting sensless and racial comments! And dont NEVER forget to add Audioguru's "Holy " "PREEMPHASIS AND TROUBLE BOOST" in it!
Why don't you grow up and stop acting like a rude little school kid?
I made a very good, fairly simple, fairly inexpensive FM mono transmitter 6 years ago and I posted its photo and schematic all over the internet and in this thread. Other people built it and agree that it works well and sounds perfect. None of its components are unusual in North America and in Europe. Of course it has a low dropout voltage regulator, RF amplifier and pre-emphasis like FM radio station transmitters use.

Ziddik, here's your chance to redeem yourself.

You do know, of course, that all commercial FM broadcasters use pre-emphasis in their transmission, and all FM receivers use de-emphasis to correct the received signal, right?

OK, so explain to us why this is done. After all, it would seem to be a lot of needless trouble if it wasn't for a good purpose, no?

Why don't you grow up and stop acting like a rude little school kid?
Well said AG, I agree 100%

If only Hitech was around he could "reach through the monitor and slap him a good one"

One thing that does amaze me, is that this pissing contest over this dreadfull circuit has gone on so long.

JimB

The little kid says that he gets clear sound from his cheap and simple FM transmitter (not from an FM radio that receives his transmitter).
He has a lot to learn.

My FM transmitter has 10kW of power and is solidstate. It is stereo with RDS and complies to all standards for FM transmitter. All of you here can stop talking nonsense decorated by insulting here.

My FM transmitter has 10kW of power and is solidstate. It is stereo with RDS and complies to all standards for FM transmitter. All of you here can stop talking nonsense decorated by insulting here.

Well, goody for you.

How in any way does this let the other guy (Ziddik) off the hook here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back