Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

basic circuit with multiple LEDS in parallel

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintdave

Ok, I have to make a simple circuit for with LEDs for my knife cabinet.
Heres what I have...
I have 10 white LEDs, and I used an online calculator and came up with an array, see the attached file.

My question is this...
I have 10 LEDs that are going to mounted on the inside of the cabinet, at 2 foot intervals. How do I wire them in parallel that way. I understand the diagram, but am having a bit of trouble figuring out how to have the 10 LEDs strung together in a line....If someone could maybe draw me something or explain it, that would be awesome
TIA!

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 233
its pretty easy, start with putting each led in series with the resistor as the schematic says, (resistor goes before the led so the current gets limited) tie the other side of all the resistors together, send the other side of the led's to ground, and yeah...not the best explanation but ill be glad to elaborate if you need me to.

ok, maybe I'm not being clear...There are 10 LEDs total, one to be placed at 2 foot intervals around the inside door of the case...
joespaz, can you draw me something. I'm not the brightest LED on the circuit...heh
3vo, I'm not getting it...I understand how to run the LEDs, but how does it look with the 2 foot intervals?

Um.
The schematic shows exactly how the parts are wired together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back