Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Split - Pre Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

I'm making a 2.1 subwoofer design using TDA7377.Schematic shows only a one satellite channel. I have below doubts.
1) Do I need a C4 cap?
2)C5 & R7 forms a small filter is good enough without feeding the amp directly from pre amp?
3)Any simple method to pass trebles for satellite AMPIN?

Attachments

• Sub Pre Amp.JPG
    Sub Pre Amp.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 183
C4 does seem redundant, as there are other capacitors in either signal path.

I'm not sure what you mean otherwise?
That appears to be one half of the stereo section & presumably the sub amp is another item. The simple high pass just removes some lower frequencies from the main stereo channels.

C4 does seem redundant, as there are other capacitors in either signal path.

I'm not sure what you mean otherwise?
That appears to be one half of the stereo section & presumably the sub amp is another item. The simple high pass just removes some lower frequencies from the main stereo channels.
Thanks. So I'll remove the C4.

Regarding high pass filter
I need a very basic high pass filter. Without a filter I checked the amp, & I feel like I need more trebles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back