Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Equalizer in FB Loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some little 4" woofers available that sound pretty good.
There are 3" full range speakers available that sound pretty good.

My pc speakers are 3" with huge magnets (for little speakers) and are driven with 3W RMS for each.

My "beach" sound system had a 4" woofer with a 6W amplifier and two 3" speakers each with 3W amplifiers. It sounded very good for its small size.

There are some little 4" woofers available that sound pretty good.
There are 3" full range speakers available that sound pretty good.

My pc speakers are 3" with huge magnets (for little speakers) and are driven with 3W RMS for each.

My "beach" sound system had a 4" woofer with a 6W amplifier and two 3" speakers each with 3W amplifiers. It sounded very good for its small size.

Yes, I have a small creative labs PC sound system from a while back, 4" subwoofer and 3" sattelites. Not the best sound but certainly acceptable, especially for the size. It is actually possible to place 4 sattelites on a desk for 4.1 surround!

I guess the trouble is how to determine whether I am going to be driving my speakers with 3 Whats or 3 Watts.

Last edited:
A cheap clock radio has an output of about 1000W PMPO, or 10 Whats, or 0.5 Watts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back