Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier TDA2822M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids are taught by teachers. I am not a teacher.

Why don't you go to school or go to a university like we did?
Oh I forgot, you are in India.

Actually there are boards that can be made, I think, up to 30 layers with blind vias (connections between layers).

4 layers are common with analog circuits because the inner layers can be power and ground. This can make routing easier. There are ways that reduce the amount of etching too where the traces are effectively guarded. There would be copper really close to the traces.

They were callled silk, component, foil and solder mask side. But with surface mount components, you can place components on either side.

Sometimes a way to layout a simple board is to reserve the component layer for jumpers. Zero ohm resistors are sometimes easier to use as a jumper.

The silk screen layer is extremely important for hand assembly. The solder mask also helps for hand assembly as well.

When laying out a PC board that's double sided, generally it makes sense to NOT make a via the same as a pad.

learning: I believe what audioguru tried to explain in his subtle way:

First we had the knowledge and you had no money, than we thaught you.
Now we both have knowledge and we have no money.

Maybe there should also be a "novice" section on this forum for people willing to or enjoy responding to these repeating question.

Also, learning, there are a number of good forums in your country. It is likely that the parts you are trying to use, as these are locally are available, would be discussed there.

And, please note: the number of responses you had here, that nobdy is dissing on you!

E

KeepItSimpleStupid; Please dont confuse him with multilayer boards. BTW the solder mask helps for wave soldering. Andy

4pyros:
Probably right about the possible confusion. Just wanted to mention that they exist. The solder mask is REQUIRED for wave soldering. It prevents pad shorts. Wave soldering machines are really cool.

learning:
Where is your updated PCB. Most of the error checking should be part of DIPTRACE. Component clearance is your responsibility. Larger traces are better if your doing the boards yourself. The less you have to etch, the better.

learning: Where is your updated PCB. Most of the error checking should be part of DIPTRACE. Component clearance is your responsibility. Larger traces are better if your doing the boards yourself. The less you have to etch said:
Kiss,
You will see it at post #1 with attachment !

Last edited:
Wave soldering machines are really cool

I rebuilt one and ran it for years when I was younger. I had the lowest defect rate around even on heavy multilayer boards.

Andy

Again, the datasheet for the TDA2822M has recommended pcb designs. Why don't you use them or copy them?

audioguru; I do not think the OP has the ability to use them or know why he should. Andy

The OP should look at the manufacturer's recommended pcb designs and think, "Hmm, the power supply traces and the output trace are extra wide. I wonder why? The grounds are all in a star. I wonder why?"

I think the OP has poor English and does not know that pcb is "printed circuit board". He thinks pcb is "schematic".

Maybe the OP cannot see that his pcbs are completely different to the manufacturer's recommended pcbs.
He does not know that ceramic and film capacitors are not round.
He does not know that a 1000uF capacitor is physically larger than a 1uF capacitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back