Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio Amplifier TDA2822M

Status
Not open for further replies.

learning

This PCB is designed according to the datasheet of the IC. It is done in Diptrace and it is my first try in Diptrace as it is autorouted. Tell me about my mistakes if you notice it !

Thank you !

Attachments

• tda2822m.jpg
    tda2822m.jpg
    577.2 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
Why do some of your caps have "U" numbers? The output from pin 3 should go to the left and the power should come out from the top. With the decup cap as close to the chip as posible. Andy

But learning is not learning anything. He is just annoying us with all his pcb designs.

But learning is not learning anything. He is just annoying us with all his pcb designs.

What do you mean ?
What is the purpose of this forum ?
If all of yours hate me, please ban me !
Audioguru, I requesting you personally, please be decent with me as I have done anything wrong in this forum !
If you personally don't like me why you are abusing me as I have done any thing wrong to you !

Last edited:
What do you mean ?
What is the purpose of this forum ?
If all of yours hate me, please ban me !
Audioguru, I requesting you personally, please be decent with me as I have done anything wrong in this forum !
If you personally don't like me why you are abusing me as I have done any thing wrong to you !
We like to discuss electronic circuits on these electronics chat forums but you never discuss electronic circuits, you just show pcb wiring.

We like to discuss electronic circuits on these electronics chat forums but you never discuss electronic circuits, you just show pcb wiring.

Audioguru,
Untill I have completed my PCB projects I will not discuss any electronics circuits as if anyone of this forum does not like to discuss about my PCB difficulties so I will leave this forum with immediate effect. Remember I will do it with your non-cooperation. If you kick me then another one is waiting to recieve me as you understand it very much !

Last edited:
The amp won't work. Ground (Gr) isn't routed. I forget what I did in Diptrace to cause them to route. UNLESS this is a double sided board and all the grounds are vias?

A few other things are goofy too: Caps with U degignations. Overlapping footprints. Not using a connector for in/gnd and out/gnd or whatever. In/gnd needs to be close together because of the use of shielded cables.

Last edited:
The amp won't work. Ground (Gr) isn't routed. I forget what I did in Diptrace to cause them to route. UNLESS this is a double sided board and all the grounds are vias?

A few other things are goofy too: Caps with U degignations. Overlapping footprints. Not using a connector for in/gnd and out/gnd or whatever. In/gnd needs to be close together because of the use of shielded cables.

Can you explain the ground routing ?

Simple, all of the "Gr"s need to be connected together.

One way to do this is to use a 2 layer board where the bottom layer is a ground plane. Each Gr would be a plated through via to the ground. If you were making this board yourself, think of a wire soldered on both sides of the board, but you still need a few to connect your inputs and outputs.

Just not sure what you intended.

Originally Posted by 4pyros
Why do some of your caps have "U" numbers? The output from pin 3 should go to the left and the power should come out from the top. With the decup cap as close to the chip as posible. Andy
Now I have updated it !

OK lets see it.

Kiss,

I have to modify a little to make it works. I will do it !

Thank you !

Simple, all of the "Gr"s need to be connected together.

One way to do this is to use a 2 layer board where the bottom layer is a ground plane. Each Gr would be a plated through via to the ground. If you were making this board yourself, think of a wire soldered on both sides of the board, but you still need a few to connect your inputs and outputs.

Just not sure what you intended.

Kiss,

Can you tell me about 2 layers concept as I think that top layer is for component side of PCB and bottom layer is the copper side of PCB ? Am I right ?

WOW you have a lot to learn. Thare are one sided boards and two sided boards. look it up. Andy

There are more and more very young kids from India posting on these forums. They think we are teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back