Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ATOM Diy module

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have and I will try module soon. Just I'm waiting for delivery of D1071. It was a problem to find it in my country...

Folks anyone who can assist with specs for the Pink Atom module. This module is used for small 2-stroke engines on mopeds and dirt-bikes. Pretty difficult to find.

I wonder if there is any module that replaces the pink ATOM module used for VeloSolex mopeds? The problem is that the flywheel has 4 magnets that make it all! IF there is so please a web address etc so I find it! Is not so at home in all product numbers etc and recognizes without wrapping it with, then you know what I need.

I have an old yamaha outboard from 1980 with fixed ignition timing and one cylinder. I think I need the purple module. Do you know the values? Or can I use the Red module for this?

I tested the red module. The engine starts perfectly but when I accelerate the engine stops. I also tested the brown and pink module. I do not get a spark with that. Not even if I change the polarity. the nova ii module works perfectly. I do not know what's wrong

If you purchased Chinese 2SD1071 transistors then theres a good chance they are faulty. I purchased a batch that looked genuine but had poor gain. You could use BU931 transistors from a reliable supplier, as they work.

debe the work you have done on thes modules has been incredible as well as the willingness to help others. I haven;t built your modules, but "Damn your good!"

There are still manufacturer's using Stens, Mega Fire and Nova names. See: https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=stens+mega+fire+modules&ref=nb_sb_noss

Paying someone to cut the front lawn. Cutting the back lawn with a string trimmer.

Hi , I'm in process of building a pair of these for my '78 Volvo penta VP140 (14hp 200cc twin cylinder with adjustable ignition).

I have readily available 1.5KE220A which has 4.6 peak amperage (200A has 5.5Amp)
Other is 1.5KE200CA which is bidirectional and 4 times the price of the other .

Can a lower amperage unit survive or use bidirectional with adequate rating ?

Thanks .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back