Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASK Modulator Circuit Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkz162

elow.. can anyone pls post a circuit design for an ASK Modulator... we are asked by our teacher to find an ASK modulator circuit then we'll do it in multisim... I've been searching for quite a few days and i can't seem to find one.. if you have a link to a site,pls post it.. or just a pic of an ASK modulator circuit.. thanks...:):)

I'm familiar with Frequency Shift Keying and PhaseSK, but what is ASK?

A Google of "ASK modulator" gave numerous hits including circuit examples. It's Amplitude Shift-Keying modulation.

I'm surprised you're familiar with FSK and PSK without being familiar with ASK. It's just AM with binary states rather than analog ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back