Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Archt One Speaker(discontinued)

oPKnives

Hello all I have been attempting a repair on a Archt one speaker for about a month now and I just can’t figure it out. I’ve probed around, I’ve tested the speakers in a home theater just to make sure they work and they do just fine, but when put together I get no sound through BT or through Aux. I cannot find any forums or any schematics on the device for reference so I’m stumped.

Obscure cheap Chinese made stuff is rarely repairable, and spares and information are almost never available.

If you want to try and repair it, then you would need to reverse-engineer it to whatever degree is required.

Check DC power, then replace bulged lid e-Caps and record DC voltages on any suspicious IC with part numbers , pin # and voltages.

archt-one-diagram-100596370-medium.jpg
they might not be worth the cost or repair. These are known for good bass and lots of distortion.

Look for used Yamaha solutions.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back