Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antique Radio Club Flea Market & Auction - Pittsburgh Area (April 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gophert

Most Helpful Member
About 25 Miles NW of Pittsburgh, PA

In case anyone is interested....
Local ad:
(I've never attended before, but what else am I going to do on a cold April Sunday morning?)

The Tri-State Radio Fest returns Sunday, April 22!!

Sponsored by the Pittsburgh Antique Radio Society (PARS) and the Buckeye Antique Radio and Phonograph Club of Akron, this daylong vintage radio aand electronics show and auction will be held at the Center Stage Banquet Hall, Center Square Shopping Center, 1495 Old Brodhead Road, Monaca PA 15061.

Now in its 14th year the show is expected to draw radio enthusiasts, vendors, buyers and visitors from Pennsylvania, Ohio and other neighboring states. This is by far the largest antique radio and vintage electronics event in the tri-state region, with 70 flea market tables, 200 desirable auction lots and an average of over 600 attendees annually.

**broken link removed**
Reloadron shortbus= spinnaker

Last edited:
Looks interesting, a bit far for me to travel though!

JimB

Looks interesting, a bit far for me to travel though!

JimB

I'd pick you up at the airport but there is one minor problem. Google Travel says you'll have to leave yesterday to get here in time for the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back