Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio gear to go - 2M & 70CM mobile and fixed station gear & parts, mostly modded for packet radio use, plus TNCs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjenkinsgb

Most Helpful Member
Hi all,
I'm having a long-overdue clearout of accumulated radios and other related gear, starting back from when I was originally setting up GB7NND in the mid 90s..

Probably a dozen or more mobile rigs, quite a few modded and functional on one of the UK amateur bands, plus various un-modded and spares / cannibalised ones.

Four (I think) Storno base station rigs, a 2m and some on 70cm, a couple of which have internal cavity diplexers for full duplex operation - and yet more spares for these.

Some number of TNCs, various home built and a couple of commercial ones including a tiny2.

I have so many boxes of parts stashed in the loft etc. that I can't give exact numbers..

This is a photo of NND when it was first built, to give you an idea of the gear in use, and a typical TNC:
(Edit - I just realised that TNC photo shows one with a 9600 Baud modem added - most are 1200, with just the lower board).

bbs-rigs.jpg
P0004118.JPG

Anyone interested, send me a message; I don't have a clue what any of it is worth now, so just about anything sensible considered, or possibly free to a club.

Robert (G8TBF / G0WTK).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back