Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another great 16F628 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way futz, I got it first even though the attachment diddnt work. You LOSE!

Taking pics is pretty easy, only really need to know two things. Lightning and focus. A mini tripod is usually a good idea especially if you don't have a lot of good local light.,

Taking pics is pretty easy, only really need to know two things. Lightning and focus. A mini tripod is usually a good idea especially if you don't have a lot of good local light.,
And for digi cams, white balance. The big thing to know for electronics macros is to shut off everything auto. Auto is for outdoor photos of people and landscapes - not for macros. Flash should be disabled - flash is for hideous indoor photos of people! Go to aperture priority and keep apertures as tight as possible (bigger number - it's the denominator of a fraction) for good DOF. Get your white balance right - do it manually - auto white balance is useless (I'm talking to you guys posting those nasty yellow/orange casted photos! ;) ). Keep ISO as low as possible (no auto ISO!). Stay at 100 or lower. And throw all the light you can get at the subject. Diffuse it with an el-cheapo home made light box or light tent. Google for it.

Last edited:
OK thanks for the information, I'll chat with you later regarding this.I need to study from the beginning.What parts need ex:camera type,stands,lighting,angles,photo editor etc.....Its a completely different interesting subject to learn:)

Last edited:
Futz,

Those displays look great and a great price too. If financial situation was better I'd consider buying 9 of those for a project I have in mind.

Be sure to look at the 16 bit Allegro A6279 serial-to-parallel 90 ma constant current sinking driver chips too.

Regards, Mike

Attachments

• 7x45 Matrix.PNG
    7x45 Matrix.PNG
    72.3 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back