And you though the candle and nail hoax was bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The cake is a lie!!!! But the cube is Forever! Are there new weapons in Episode 2 atleast? The weapons are OK, But I miss some of the weapons from HL1:Blue Shield. I do wish they would bring that egg spitting gun back

crusty said:
Hell my rig can barely handle UT3.... why yall playing them solo games anyways, why not bf2, 2142, UT, COD, TF2?

Sometimes I play, Im not one for Multiplayer Games Though.

ALOT of hacker and script kiddies out there make it no fun. Take for example playing BF2 some douche in a heli shooting me with a TV rocket from all the way across the map, WHILE i was hiding between 2 walls. hackers really make the game frustrating and no fun, especially with stupid admins who never kick the losers.

overclocked said:
The cake is a lie!!!! But the cube is Forever! Are there new weapons in Episode 2 atleast? The weapons are OK, But I miss some of the weapons from HL1:Blue Shield. I do wish they would bring that egg spitting gun back

I dont' recall any new weapons... I guess you could consider the "Magnusons" as a new weapon, but you only get them towards the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…