Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

And you though the candle and nail hoax was bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marks256 said:
I havn't got it yet, and i am on the second-to-the-last level, so i don't think you do. I wish you did, because those antlions are quite pesky.

Portal was fun. It took me about 3 hours to beat it. I found it really easy, but i could see why some wouldn't. Hopefully there is a portal 2... :)

"You will be baked, and then there will be cake"... lol...

The cake is a lie!!!! But the cube is Forever! Are there new weapons in Episode 2 atleast? The weapons are OK, But I miss some of the weapons from HL1:Blue Shield. I do wish they would bring that egg spitting gun back

crusty said:
Hell my rig can barely handle UT3.... why yall playing them solo games anyways, why not bf2, 2142, UT, COD, TF2?

Sometimes I play, Im not one for Multiplayer Games Though.

Overclocked said:
The cake is a lie!!!! But the cube is Forever! Are there new weapons in Episode 2 atleast? The weapons are OK, But I miss some of the weapons from HL1:Blue Shield. I do wish they would bring that egg spitting gun back

Sometimes I play, Im not one for Multiplayer Games Though.

ALOT of hacker and script kiddies out there make it no fun. Take for example playing BF2 some douche in a heli shooting me with a TV rocket from all the way across the map, WHILE i was hiding between 2 walls. hackers really make the game frustrating and no fun, especially with stupid admins who never kick the losers.

overclocked said:

I dont' recall any new weapons... I guess you could consider the "Magnusons" as a new weapon, but you only get them towards the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back