Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog Multiplexer Card Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaikanth.V

Hi ,

I have 50 pair signals which i need to measure at DVM.

I want to use multiplexer card so that i will connect 50 pair signals at input side and i want to get one output at a time.

i'm looking a multiplexer card which has 50 push switches in which if i press first switch i will get first pair to go DVM .If i switch 2nd switch 2nd pair signals will go to DVM and so on...

Anybody know like this card is available in market?

Note: I don't want to use PC based MUX card because it is more cost to me.

thanks ...

I believe that is something you would have to make yourself.

If you are going to have 50 switches why do you need a multiplexer? Just use the switches to directly control the signals.

Agilent makes this card......you don't want to spend money.
You could make this card.

You want to mux 50 channels and don't want a ready made commercial card. Then I suggest you buy 50 reed relays and build your own board.

Ron

That's correct i wanna make my own card.
I have an another question for electing the relay.

the signal is 1150 V with few micro Amps.

any suggestion how to select the relays?

the signal is 1150 V with few micro Amps.
Well, there is an interesting little fact!
That puts a different aspect to the relays to be used, why did you not provide this information before?

JimB

Last edited:
Based on the 1,150 volts you may want to think about some signal and conditioning before the analog inputs to your MUX card. Per JimB this should have been mentioned initially.

Ron

//why did you not provide this information before?//

sorry sir.

I want to use 100:1 probe. is this OK to feed to relays?

well. my project is about reliability of testing the MOSFET s.

1150 V source need to fed to MosFET and i need to measure the voltage between Drain and source.

as per the test guidelines this must be more than 1000V.
I need to check all 50 MOSFETS one by one same time .

Any body worked about the MOSFETs reliability test ?

please share!

There are many high voltage relays if you have money.
Try COTO, MEDER, and Cynergy 3.

If you have a 10:1 or 100:1 divider before the relay, then there are many choices.

This sounds like an Idss mesurement on the FET. Is that what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back