Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog integrated Circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

maksher

I have a project in which I have to built Bipolar Supply of 15V using BJTs. With that I have to produce high gain in its Outputs. Anyone please help its my first post out there. Simulation mostly needed

So, what is it that you really want?
The schematic of a power supply using BJTs
Or
The schematic of ?? using analogue integrated circuits

Please clarify.

JimB

Since this is homework/coursework, post your best effort so far, so that we can give guidance (but not the complete answer!).

You could start by googling ' PSU using discrete components ' , I tried this and found lots of information.

JimB

You could also look at the schematics of voltage regulator ICs (78xx and LM723) on their datasheets to see how their transistors are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back