Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An interesting keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrG

I don't normally write posts about new products that I don't have, but I found this keyboard kind of interesting...

In a way, it is a plain old mechanical keyboard. except each of the keys has an mcu and they are placed on, what is basically, a magnetic breadboard. So you can move the keys around at will. I'm not sure exactly how each key module communicates with the base, which looks USB-wired to the PC. In any event, I think it is cool - maybe not $99 cool, but cool.

It's kinda cool but I can't help thinking that they've solved a problem that doesn't exist.

Mike.

It's kinda cool but I can't help thinking that they've solved a problem that doesn't exist.

Mike.

Yeah, it definitely has a 'vanity' thing going on, unless you were doing some hard-core number input or needed some extra customizable keys...or wanted to brag about some ergonomics (does anyone do that any more - like those back-breaker chairs that ended getting tossed out by 90% of the folks I knew that got them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back