Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

An instance of isolated analog and digital ground plane regions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCBWING

I would like to hear your views on the isolated analog and digital ground plane regions.

da1-gif.43279

Attachments

• DA1.gif
    DA1.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,442
Sorry about that. I just want to learn the other ways that reduce the mutual interference.

The first post refers to physical seperation, but creating even more distance between the two areas by sawing the board into pieces would be unrealistic. Using capacitors to reduce the amplitude of interfering voltages is another method. After that, I don't think I can be helpful.

Sorry about that. I just want to learn the other ways that reduce the mutual interference.
hi,
Some light bed time reading, enjoy..:)

Attachments

• pcb_mixed_signal_PCB.pdf
    988.4 KB · Views: 416
I had read this book, it's very excellent. Coincidentally, the author is our friend - Dave!

I had read this book, it's very excellent. Coincidentally, the author is our friend - Dave!
I will try one more time, I could not download back to myself...
I have shortened the file name....

EDIT:
No success, looks as the site software is not working correctly...???

EDIT2:
I have now zipped it, retry...

Attachments

• pcbwing.zip
    333.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Attachments

• PCB Design Tutorial RevA-Dave.zip
    333.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.