Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishtriram

Dear all,

In one of my projects in Signal conditioning Units i have to amplify 8 inputs and then pass it on to the next stage.Can I do so with a single amplifier and recover the signals separately at the output.

All your suggestions are welcome

krishtriram said:
Dear all,

In one of my projects in Signal conditioning Units i have to amplify 8 inputs and then pass it on to the next stage.Can I do so with a single amplifier and recover the signals separately at the output.

All your suggestions are welcome
If your signals are pure tones like constant frequency audio or RF - modulated or unmodulated - then you can amplify them together and separate them again by filtering.

If you are monitoring their status over a period of time, you can also sample them at fixed time intervals and multiplex them.

If they are audio signals like music or speech then you cannot amplify then together and separate them.

reomote operations

hai guys,
i am an new friend to this,electronic projects, can any any of you teach me about the remote operations to activate any type of electronic items
and home consumables.
Mail to me at bharathi_bhasu@rediffmail.com.
Since i am new you all must teach me to become an great
electronic designer.

Thanking you,
N.Bharathidasan,
arakkonam,india :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back