Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Amplifier Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardJacker

Hi there, I am doing a project with some friends and we are going to build an amplifier. It needs to be relatively simple but have a stereo output and volume control. We hope for it to run on somewhere around 12v so obviously it will not be incredibly powerful. However, we hope for it to be able to output a decent amount of sound; more than the crappy amplifier kits which are available to build normally for mp3 players. Could anyone please supply us with a circuit diagram?
Thanks,

Jim

You may be able to find some powered computer speakers which will run on 12Vdc. Or is building the AMP yourself the goal?

I like the TDA2005 IC Amplifier it puts out 20 watts

Attachments

• TDA2005.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 531
  • TDA2005 Stereo Amp Vol_Bal_Tone_controls.gif
    TDA2005 Stereo Amp Vol_Bal_Tone_controls.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,135
Do you mean you want discrete components Instead of IC's?

Attachments

• Amplifier-10w.png
    Amplifier-10w.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,119
I know there is an IC

Attachments

• 10 Watt Amp Discrete.gif
    10 Watt Amp Discrete.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,151
Where can I buy this IC on its own without the kit?
It can't find it anywhere that will sell it single quantities.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back