Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pfaff Sewing Machine Circuit Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marto

The Circuit Board has a blown Interference Capacitor. The capacitor is about 30mm long and 12mm diameter and has 3 legs for the circuit board mounting. I cannot locate a replacement Circuit Board so I thought I could buy a replacement capacitor. Can someone help me locate the capacitor? Marto

Hi Keepitsimplestupid,
You indicated you are able to help locate a replacement capacitor.
I have tried to locate a circuit board replacement or a replacement interference capacitor with out any luck. Please advise a likely source.
Marto

You have to at provide a photo of the board, the mains voltage, I'm assuming.

I'm also assuming that without the cap it should work.

Any numbers at all.

Three leads does suggest an interference capacitor.

Even the physical size helps, but we need something to go on.

Even it;s llocation with respect to line and neutral or line line?

There was a long and winding discussion about capacitors in Pfaff sewing machines here:

Does that help at all?

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back