Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Alternate Mini ETO Down Time Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, since my last post on this thread I have gotten a twitter account, and anyone that likes up to date news and in depth information on any topic should get one, most people I think just don't realize how incredibly useful tweets can be.

Just following @stevesilberman (A Wired magazine journalist) I have come across articles that never make the general mass news circles, it's all about finding the right people to follow in fields you enjoy.

By the way, since my last post on this thread I have gotten a twitter account, and anyone that likes up to date news and in depth information on any topic should get one, most people I think just don't realize how incredibly useful tweets can be.

Just following @stevesilberman (A Wired magazine journalist) I have come across articles that never make the general mass news circles, it's all about finding the right people to follow in fields you enjoy.
That sounds good maybe some time I will try twitter. How do you find the right people to follow?

Never had an interest in twitter. WAY too invasive for me. Facebook at least lets you decide who can see what....

DerStrom, I have no interest in twitter for posts of my own, only as a source of information from others. Twitter is designed from the forefront to be public, it's not invasive at all, you CHOOSE to tweet or not and just watch.

Use Google to find who you should twitter in the field you chose to follow, don't take recommendations at face value, follow the actual tweets, you'll thin the heard out very fast.

DerStrom, I have no interest in twitter for posts of my own, only as a source of information from others. Twitter is designed from the forefront to be public, it's not invasive at all, you CHOOSE to tweet or not and just watch.

Use Google to find who you should twitter in the field you chose to follow, don't take recommendations at face value, follow the actual tweets, you'll thin the heard out very fast.

Hmm, guess I've been thinking about it all wrong....

Still, I don't have an interest, but I suppose I don't blame other people for getting an account.

[MODNOTE]off topic[/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back