Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Air horn prank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

My friend and I did this prank on my friends dad

Watch it

it is hilarious

YouTube - Air horn Prank

The air horn we used was for emergencys in boat
it could be heard a mile a way.

The video didn't do justice on how loud it was

I guess the video didn't do justice to any part of the prank. I totally missed the point. Did he drop something or hit his head?

This reminds me of my dream of installing a train horn on my car. Look those up on youtubes.

My friend and I did this prank on my friends dad

Watch it

it is hilarious

YouTube - Air horn Prank

The air horn we used was for emergencys in boat
it could be heard a mile a way.

The video didn't do justice on how loud it was

Yeah.... Do you want to be responsible for your friends dad heart attack ?

Although funny, I would not ingage in such pranks...

If a brief scare like that causes someone to have a heart attack they were a bomb waiting to go off anyways, I just don't care for the clip cause it's been done so many thousands of times before it's really just not that funny.

I did.

it is hilarious

Mildly amusing more like.

For a more effective scare prank, that you can do and film practically anywhere, tie up a fake spider from black or brown insulated wire and drop it over some-one's shoulder and onto their lap. I've done it 3 times this week, on various guys who profess not to be scared of insects etc, and the results were identical. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back