Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adc0809 Interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephjv86

for my project i want to interface adc0809 via parallel port, but i am facing difficulties in allocating port pins for the continues operation, should i connect the pins ALE,OE,SC,EOC for continues operation or i can provide an external circuit;clock for controlling those pins at a particular sampling rate. i need all the 8 date pins for data trasfer (bi-directional using latch), hence i have only 4 control pins remaining.

i want to monitor all the 8 analog channels continuously. 3 control pins are allocated for address lines of ADC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back