Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about protel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fahime

Hi,
I'm designing my PCB by Protel 99. I'm a beginner in Protel. I don't find some parts in its library. Should I design my part in the liberary myself? If yes How?

It's recommend to actually read the help files and currently available online resources for your piece of software BEFORE asking questions about it. What is already written out there is going to better explain any responce you get from a forum unless you've completly exausted all resources you can find on Google, wikipedi or other search/compilation sites.

I've read the forums on this site but no one could help me. Meanwhile I've studied the help of Protel and it's complicated and I can't find the answer. Whereas I need a quick guide I think it's the quickest way to have guidance from experienced persons. So if someone knows the answer please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back