Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ABOUT ORCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemikemike

IF i want to add a component in ORCAD CAPTURE but without that IC parts, where can i find from web?
actually, i want to use vs1001 or vs1002 mp3 decoder chip set. but can not find such a part . also if there is no the footprint of that new IC. what and where should i find on web?

i really get into a mess of this....
plz find me.....

It's easier to make your own symbol for these chips. You may also edit an existing footprint to suit these new parts.

Then ,how about sth related to Power pin. I see that there is no power socket placement on the PCB with using the auto placement.

Or any tutorial online is good for me?
THX very much

Orcad 9 comes with a nice tutorial from making a schematic right up to PCB artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back