Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

about current...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not look at the data sheets?

I know the TDA2030 can handle 3.5A, I've never heard of the C4558C.

okey,...i seen datasheets for C4558 but i don't know where to find the maximum current condition....

there is some current rating but in the order of nano-amps.....

The C4558 is an operational amplifier.

The voltage swing is 25V into a 1k load, with a +/-15V supply, that's 12.5V peak and a current of 12.5mA, as the load resistance is reduced, the voltage swing is also reduced.

So no, of course is can't handle 3A.

oh, gee thanks.......and, uhmmm...do you know a somewhat similar op-amp equivalent to the C4558 that can handle 3 Amp?

The easiest way is to add a power amplifier, which can drive 3A, to the output of the op-amp.

What exactly are you doing?

2.1 channel speakers...using the 3 TDA2030, and well i'm using the C4558 as a pre-amp to one of the TDA2030 for the woofer or bass...is that correct?

Yes, but I'd recommend a better op-amp such as the TL072 or TL074 (quad) over the C4458C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back