Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

About two old manuals

Status
Not open for further replies.

espectral

Regards:
I am looking for the complete manual of the old Graphtec WR8000 graphic recorder, (the WR7700 can be used). and also the Operator's Manual of the Saturn SD380 an FFT signal analyzer. On the internet I have only found a very brief information of the WR and partial information of the SD380. Someone could tell me where to find it.
Thanks in advance
Joaquin (EA3IHP)

The **broken link removed** was the first hit on Google searching for "Spectral Dynamics SD380 manual".

Greetings:
I return again on the subject that I raised long ago on the SD380.
I would like to ask an expert about the differences between the SD380 and the SD385.
It looks as if the SD385 is a portable version of the SD380.
Am I right, or is there a deeper difference?
Thanks in advance.
Joaquin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back